Your local insurance agent does a lot more than you might expect. We are paid a percentage commission by the insurance company set by contract. But, we also understand that if we are to attract and retain clients, we must provide the best service we can. These are the services we provide to you.

Recreational vehicles need their own policyMany companies that offer coverage for recreational vehicles give you two choices. You can either add the motor home to your auto policy or a separate recreational vehicle policy. If given a choice, a separate policy is often the better way to go. Why? It’s a specialized policy with more optional coverages and amplified language beneficial to owners of travel trailers, motorhomes, motorcycles, boats, and snowmobiles. The insurer will apply discounts on the other policies you have with them, making it a more economical option. Complete and submit a quote request form or call us for a quote. We do not share your information with anyone else. It stays with us.

The journey begins with a quote. We will gather only the information we need to give you an accurate quote and nothing more.
Life changes constantly. Your insurance policy can too. Depending on the company, you can make changes yourself online or on an app on your phone, or you can call, text, or email us the changes.
A binder is a temporary policy. Sometimes a lender or dealer will want immediate proof of coverage beyond the ID card you carry in your wallet or car. We'll email them a binder anytime upon your request.
Claims Assistance
We'll help you through the process after you have had an accident or loss. Your ID card has the claims phone number, but you can call or text us from the road or as soon as it's safe if you are unsure what to do next.