Your local insurance agent does a lot more than you might expect. We are paid a percentage commission by the insurance company set by contract. But, we also understand that if we are to attract and retain clients, we must provide the best service we can. These are the services we provide to you.

Renters insurance covers more than you thinkRenting a house, townhome, or apartment just got a little more complicated. Oregon law now requires landlords to request renters insurance from tenants. A renters policy covers more than one may expect. Not only does it protect your property, but it provides liability coverage in case you injure someone else arising from a personal activity. For example, if you break an enormous window or hit someone in the back of the head while golfing. It also covers the damage to the structure if you set a boiling pot of oil on the stove and walk away. Since rental units are often attached, the fire might spread to other apartments. Who would be responsible for the damage or injury from the fire? You would. That’s why the property manager will require you to have insurance. Call us at 503-693-2852 for a quote or complete this online form. We don’t sell or give away your personal information. This data is for our use only in quoting you with the companies we represent. Beware of those ads you see online promising you the best quote. They are referral services that make money by selling your data to twenty other agents or companies. Next thing you know, you have to change your phone number or block their calls.

The journey begins with a quote. We will gather only the information we need to give you an accurate quote and nothing more.
Life changes constantly. Your insurance policy can too. Depending on the company, you can make changes yourself online or on an app on your phone, or you can call, text, or email us the changes.
A binder is a temporary policy. Sometimes a lender or dealer will want immediate proof of coverage beyond the ID card you carry in your wallet or car. We'll email them a binder anytime upon your request.
Claims Assistance
We'll help you through the process after you have had an accident or loss. Your ID card has the claims phone number, but you can call or text us from the road or as soon as it's safe if you are unsure what to do next.